Wednesday, August 28, 2013

occluded sunset

I have photographed from this Cleveland beach before [a, b, c,]. This is Monday's sunset.

I wasn't going to post for a while, well i never know, i have a post for mid-October, and one for January, and June. To-morrow is an unknown land. My posting has been frequent overall, but the periodicity has been variable. I am approaching 800 posts on this journal page, so there is a back catalogue.

Monday, i wanted to get out and foto something. I went looking for Thibodeaux [click]. I have seen the boy just the once. I came several times, before i had his acquaintance; and i have come a few times to renew our meeting. He has recently returned from a four day visit of Leamington, Ontario. He is a wayward brown pelican. 

I went from the mouth of the Cuyahoga to Edgewater Beach. Did not get many good shots of much. So, this is the foto i am displaying. Some interesting colors and pattern, did not need anyone to sign a waiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment