The heaviest concentration of Poles in Cleveland was in Newburgh (now called 'Slavic Village'), especially around E. 71st, Broadway, Fleet, Lansing, and South High. May 3rd is a patriotic holiday, it marks the adoption of the short lived Constitution of 1791. For years Fleet Avenue had the parade. Fleet currently is under going construction, and is barely navigable. So the parade went on East 65th from Lansing to Saint Stanislaus. On top of that, there is a competing new parade on Ridge Road Parma, which has overtaken the old parade.