Friday, July 30, 2021

one of these my least brethren

Community West Foundation has bought 5 bronzes of Timothy Schmalz's sculptures of the Gospel of Matthew's "as long as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me".  The first one is at (the former)Blessed Sacrament on Fulton, bought by Bay Presbyterian for a new congregation. I read it was put in place 28 June.

previous posts on these [click 1], [click 2], [click 3] .


Someone placed a coin in Jesus's hand.  “When I was in Prison”

Homeless Jesus - St. Malachi Parish
When I Was Sick - Cleveland Clinic Lutheran Hospital
When I Was in Prison - Bridge CLE (formerly Family Ministry Center)
When I Was a Stranger - The Refugee Response at Urban Community School
When I Was Naked - Malachi House
When I Was Hungry and Thirsty - Old Stone Church

https://www.communitywestfoundation.org/matthew25collection

No comments:

Post a Comment