Sunday, October 1, 2023

signs of the times #2

I've seen two of these signs. No reason not to believe the numbers. It does tell us something about us.
Now, in the Slavonic languages 'Listopad' is a month in many of them, 'listopad' means 'leaves falling'. Now for some this is October, and for some it is November. To-day, in Rockefeller Park, look i did not manipulate this foto. There maybe something odd in my glasses, but look at the foto, and see if you see a 3D effect and a circle in the center.
If you have been in the Cleveland lands for now many years, you may have noticed some businessmen have become spokesmen for their business, and they became minor celebrities: "See the USA in a C. Miller Chevrolet!", "If you can't get credit in my store, you can't get credit anywhere. My name is Marc, and you can count on it!", " "I'll Make Them Pay.". Well, Tim Misny has billboards all over northern Ohio, now with a salute to Andy Warhol.

No comments:

Post a Comment