Friday, October 25, 2013

a

These photos are from late Thursday morning from near the shoreline of Lake Erie from Perkins Beach to the Cuyahoga in Cleveland Ohio. I still have time and gas money to go and take pictures. Snow had fallen, and mostly melted into puddles and damp. It was a wintry day, few people who were not working were visible.

I know i have posted too many fotos and posts lately, virtually the entire year. These were some i liked from the day's output. The brush was teeming with sparrows of many races, some warblers, kinglets, and blue jays. As i walked on the paths they hopped and flew ten yards before me. I sneezed and three dozen were flushed. Other than the hundreds of cormorants that sat on the breakwalls near the river mouth, there were not so many shore birds. I wonder where Thibodeaux may have gone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment